Re: Front End Clunk! (4X!)

From: Bill Day (billday@joink.com)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 19:23:34 EDT

I can't sayt that I have ever had a problem loosing bolts out of my 4x ('95
CC) and I use fairly cheap shocks from the local parts stores.. Napa,
CarQuest etc...

Bill Day

  6:10pm up 96 days, 22:45, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
Bob Barker says.. Remember to have Windows spade an neutered
to prevent the spread of malicous crap!
http://counter.li.org #83358 http://linux-sxs.org/
YIM dakota4x4mopar AIM BadManD73
'95 Flame Red CC 4X4 3.9 Magnum AT