Re: My Viper Fan Wiring.

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sat Apr 12 2003 - 01:43:21 EDT

That's a good question. Here a no $$$ way to find out. Remove your stock fan
& see what it feels like. Just keep a eye on your temp gauge! Try it before
the heat of summer gets here! I have mine off for about a month now. And
even with days near 80 I'm doing OK with just the stock electric fan. But
I'll need to put in the OEM beast of a fan or the viper fan set-up when the
hot weather shows up.

--
Don Mallett