Re: Upshift light?

From: Tubamirbls@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 12 2003 - 21:45:43 EDT

Consider yourself luck, Andy, if yours doesn't light. Long as everything
else is running and working OK I'd forget about it. In my experience, on
light throttle, 4th gear and going maybe 35-40mph on the level, the arrow
comes on suggesting you shift into 5th OD, and if you do, you are lugging the
engine if you have the V6 w/std 3.21 axle. "Maximum economy" should result
from common sense driving given the conditions, terrain and load not an
engine computer generated icon!

Paul Sahlin