Re: My Viper Fan Wiring.

From: JAMEPC@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 13 2003 - 09:16:51 EDT

Bill,
A couple questions regarding the diagram w/ the toggle switch if you don't
mind.

If I wanted to operate the high speed manually instead of low speed, would I
just take #1 on the toggle switch to #86 on the high speed relay?

If there were a 7th terminal on that switch (4 way switch) can it be used to
energize the high speed relay and have both low and high manual control?
I still don't have a good reason why I would want to do it :)

What is the C200 mean between #86 on the A/C Relay and the 10 amp fuse?

Thanks again,
James