Re: My Viper Fan Wiring.

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Sun Apr 13 2003 - 15:54:29 EDT

I saw a solid 10% increase in fuel mileage when I ran the Black Magic fan last year. Seat
of the pants HP improvement was very noticeable whether on the highway or around town. I
see no reason why the results would be any different with the Viper, or any other make,
fan. I was very bummed I had to remove it due to the fact that it wouldn't keep my 318
cool in stop and go Texas summer traffic.

John - saving my pennies for a Viper fan
http://jndneff.home.texas.net/dakota/dakota.html