Re: Subwoofer wiring

From: Droo (03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Apr 13 2003 - 20:24:54 EDT

Blakdak2k@aol.com wrote:

>I have finally finished my subwoofer box, anyone you want to see can look at
><<http://photos.yahoo.com/blakdak2k>>
>And now I need to wire it without blowing anything up. The amp I purchased
>is rebuilt and did not come with a manual. I know someone out there is dying
>to tell me what order to hook things up. :-) I do have a wiring kit so I
>have everything I need.
>Thankyou

What did you use to make the box? And what else did you do to the trays?
Did you modify them at all? When I get my truck I was looking to get
that Q-Customs enclosure that fits in the one tray. But I'm concerned
about how an 8" sub will sound. I already have a 10". But I'm just too
lazy to make my own box for under there. :P

--
-Droo
 Email: 03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net

"Remember: No one has the right to touch you in your bathing suit area." -Jack