Re: Hub/Rotor play

From: loose wheels (1991dak@team.camaroz28.com)
Date: Sun Apr 13 2003 - 19:56:38 EDT

Yes, infact if You were to loosen the Hub nut it might even fall off like mine did. Of course I didn't relize there was a problem until I started hearing a swoosh swoosh sound sound every time I turned the steering wheel.

W.F.Wheels
91' CC 4x4 v8

--- "jay & dana" <jay&dana@telus.net> wrote:

>Today while I was putting my summer tires on my 97, 318, 4x4 I noticed that
>on the driver's side I could grab the Hub/Rotor wheel stud assembly and pull
>it out and push it in and there was approximately 1mm play in it, but on the
>passenger side there was none. Could this be a bearing going bad or ? Any
>advice would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Thanks
>Jay

Free E-mail by CamaroZ28.Com - FULL THROTTLE INTERNET

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@yourchoice.com w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag