Subwoofer wiring

From: Blakdak2k@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 13 2003 - 17:36:36 EDT

I have finally finished my subwoofer box, anyone you want to see can look at
<<http://photos.yahoo.com/blakdak2k>>
And now I need to wire it without blowing anything up. The amp I purchased
is rebuilt and did not come with a manual. I know someone out there is dying
to tell me what order to hook things up. :-) I do have a wiring kit so I
have everything I need.
Thankyou

P.S. The sub I purchased (10") is way to big for the application and so the
box I built is much too small (I know) But at this point i am just glad I
got the stupid thing finished, I had a lot of problems. The mirror is
plastic not glass, but I don't really like it I am thinking about replacing
it with diamond plating.