Re: Revisit to "Road Master"

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 07:52:36 EDT

> Thinking about the benefits of the RM Active surppression (?spelling) I
know
> it will held in many ways. I feel the front end is or will be the weak
> point
> after adding the RM. Looking around the RM web site I came across a set
up
> that installs on coil springs. Looks like this helps cars (POS) with
> handling just as the set up for the rear on our DAKs. Would these coil
> "things" help with the front end handling on a Dak?
>

>Got a link, Don?

>Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com

I was gonna ask the same question, Bill, but I went to the Roadmaster
website:

www.activesuspension.com

and looked at the CoilPro. It appears that Roadmaster designed this setup
for the most common police vehicle on the highway, the Crown Victoria.
Seems Ford decided that the Crown Vic should have coil spring rear
suspension. As far as them making a kit for the front suspension on a coil
sprung vehicle, I don't know. I'm gonna call Roadmaster this morning and
ask them what they think. Never know, maybe I can get them to build a
prototype and give it to me for testing and validation.

Things that make ya go hmmm........

Ray Irons
Dover, DE