Re: Re: missing oil?? maybe belly pan

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 10:50:04 EDT

thanks for the info. so did you end up having to replace the gasket?? i am
going to keep an eye on it constantly for now. i don't drive that much for
work. just gives me more reason to get the 95 out... next week for sure...
  otherwise i guess i'll be tearing the intake apart soon...

Mike K
94 SLT,CC,239,2wd,auto
95 Sport,RC,360,5-speed
http://www.hornok.com/zig