Re: loosing coolant

From: tony mastres (mastres@id.ucsb.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 16:11:04 EDT

Sounds like a replay of my truck three months ago! My 97 started just
like that and got progressively worse to the point you'd see
condensation on the insides of the windows if you parked it hot and
came back in 20 minutes. Anyhow it turned out to be corrosion of part
of the heater core. Not a do-it-yourselfer for me ( probably a lot of
others on the list though) but I found a old heating/AC guy who said
he would replace mine for $500 including parts. He did and its been
perfect ever since.

--
Tony J Mastres
Senior Photographer