Re: Re: nice v8 gen 2 on ebay

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Thu Apr 17 2003 - 10:08:16 EDT

HEEEEYYYYY!!!
I have a white one and it dosen't look calm...
http://barryoliver.home.insightbb.com/trukpix/trukpix.htm

>>> jonsdak@midmaine.com 04/17/03 12:53AM >>>

LOL. Actually, it would probably be like that, as my '96 (the black one, in
this scenario), has a bunch of utility add-ons, suck as diamond-plate
bedrails, tie-down eyes, and most notably, a big BackRack. So it looks
pretty aggressive. The white one would look nice and calm...

--
-Jon
jonsdak@midmaine.com