Re: Good place to ground?

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 11:04:26 EDT

I used some of the bolts on the firewall for the amps mounted on the
firewall behind glove box, one of the seat bolts for my DSP, and a bolt from
the parcel tray under the rear seat for grounds. Everything works great,
haven't had any sort or draw problems at all. I did have to beef up my
ground from the battery to the body though.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L

<Blakdak2k@aol.com> wrote in message news:36.3e2c7e86.2bd0c086@aol.com... > > For those of you who have hooked up amps behind your seats where might be a > good place to hook the ground wire. I was thinking maybe to the bolt that > holds the seat brackets down. Or maybe cutting a square out of the carpet > somewhere and getting to the bare metal. Any thoughts or suggestions? > Thanks Aaron