Re: Sub worky :-)

From: Blakdak2k@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 20 2003 - 14:16:02 EDT

I finally got the sub all hooked up and working. I don't have it all dialed
in just yet but it sounds great. I think I am going to replaced the mirrored
plexiglass with something else, it is a pain and kind of shakes. Maybe I just
need more screws.

I appreciate all the help everyone has given me, especially when it didn't
work once I got the box all finished. I am a little disappointed though,
some of you insinuated that I may have done something so simple and stupid
like hooking the speaker wires up to the input instead of the output, huh,
how stupid would I have to be to do something like that and take three days
to figure it out. oops :-( But it works now and that is all that matters.
Thanks Again
Aaron

Pics: http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/blakdak2k