Re: cleaning combustion chamber

From: kenallgood@cox.net
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 08:59:29 EDT

Was just taking a glance at this TSB, and was wondering something (since I'm losing oil, presumbly the Belly pan gasket).

When I put on the Mopar Chrome Valve Covers when i did the Crower 1.7 Rockers, I had to put the Valve Cover Breather Hose Port in the front oil on the Valve Cover instead of the rear, because the hose wouldn't reach all the way to the rear. I don't expect this really makes any difference, but you never know.... Might this be causing any problems?