Re: RE: cleaning combustion chamber

From: kenallgood@cox.net
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 09:56:37 EDT

Ummm There is no baffle on the MOPAR Chrome Valve covers is there? None that I remember seeing........ That's why I went with the Mopar covers instead of using the stock ones, because I would have to do some work to the stock baffles for the 1.7 rockers to clear..... (or so I understand)

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L