Re: Buying parts for a truck I don't have yet :P

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 11:25:49 EDT

Hey Dave,

>Just ordered the Roadmaster kit, and a Performance Accessories lift
>kit...now I just need to get the truck to go with 'em!

Was shipping included in the price of the kit that you just ordered?

>I've decided to sell the R/T and save my pennies for the go fast toy I
>really want, a Viper :)

I couldn't believe my eyes when I read your previous posts that you
were thinking of going to 4x4 and lifting! Now a Viper!

>So if anyone's looking for an R/T, my 2002 Flame Red Regular Cab will
>be for sale when I get back -- snip --

Anyone interested in Dave's R/T will not only be getting a great looking
Dak but also one of the faster ones in near stock form.

Bob