Re: RE: header gasket question

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 21:21:18 EDT

I've had problems like this before with the headers on my Charger..........

I soaked the header gaskets in a bucket of water overnight and re-installed
the header with the wet gasket...

as the gasket dries it shrinks a little and conforms to the head and flange
of the header for a tight seal.

This might help with your problem.....

Ron-
Co-owner: Muscletrucks.net