Gibson and K&N FIPK for 4.7

From: Downing, David GS-13 (DowningD@constellation.navy.mil)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 18:59:00 EDT

I know RayB is running a Gibson setup and is happy with it, is it the
Superflow Race muffler, or the regular Superflow? Anyone else using them?
What sounds good on the 4.7? I'm running a Spintech 3441 on my R/T and it
sounds awesome, not sure how it would sound on the 4.7 tho. Also, what's a
good size for the 4.7, is 3" too big? I'm not gonna go crazy on the 4x4,
probably just exhaust and intake, that'll be enough, just want a lil more
power and I want it to sound like a V-8 :) I'm thinking of going with a
custom setup (of course) using a Gibson muffler, high flow cat, having dual
tips exit either under the rocker panel in front of the rear wheels (L
style) or maybe even through the rocker panel (like Tom Buban has on his
awesome Dak).

Also, did they ever release the K&N FIPK for the 4.7? Anyone using it?
Pretty much all of the R/T guys are using it on the 5.9, just wondering if
it's as good on the 4.7. Thanks guys.

-Dave
'02 FR RC R/T
'03 BS CC 4x4...coming soon!