Re: Re: Wheel Spacers?

From: Bill Day (billday@joink.com)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 09:00:23 EDT

yes rim width is amazing, especially when your out to get your truck dirty..
with the 15x7 I just cant get no sling up on the doors and cabs.

When I purchased this truck(used in '99) I traded in my old faithful '91
2.5L 5speed RC Flame Red Dak that I purchased brand new. The rims that were
on the '95 were some Amer Rac. 15x8 and could cover the exterior of my truck
without a hitch.. but they were just FUGLY(had them on about a week) and
then told the guy I want my stock steels back hehe.

Bill Day

  7:09am up 109 days, 12:55, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
Bob Barker says.. Remember to have Windows spade an neutered
to prevent the spread of malicous crap!
http://counter.li.org #83358 http://linux-sxs.org/
AIM BadManD73
'95 Flame Red CC 4X4 3.9 Magnum AT