Re: Re: Re: Wheel Spacers?

From: Bill Day (billday@joink.com)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 09:01:29 EDT

Yeah that hum when you zippin down the road is nice... I always loevd that
hum when guys with mud tires passed my old truck..

Bill Day

  7:09am up 109 days, 12:55, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
Bob Barker says.. Remember to have Windows spade an neutered
to prevent the spread of malicous crap!
http://counter.li.org #83358 http://linux-sxs.org/
AIM BadManD73
'95 Flame Red CC 4X4 3.9 Magnum AT