Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gary's webpage

From: Jon (jonsdak@midmaine.com)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 01:10:50 EDT

I agree with Josh. One thing I'll add is to stick with one car (likely your
SVT) until you're VERY comfortable with driving a manual. Every clutch is
different, especially today's hydraulic units, and the difference from car
to car can be night and day, making learning more difficult.

--
-Jon
jonsdak@midmaine.com