Re: Those 2" wheel hub covers with Ram logo on them

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 00:41:23 EDT

)
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 21:42:11 -0700

On Thu, 24 Apr 2003 19:25:00 -0400, dkramarsky68@yahoo.com (Dan
Kramarsky) wrote:

>hey i have the standard OEM 15" truck rims from the '90s
>with those little 2.5" wheel hub cover that has the Ram logo engraved on them.
> where do you get replacement covers?
>i lost the ones for my front wheels.
>

>kind looks like the middle wheel in this pic:
>http://www.dodge.com/durango/colors_wheels.html?context=durango-index&type=left
>

>-dan

>From the dealer, probably.

I lost one off my '00 and I think it was only about $12 for a new one.
Just call your dealer's parts department, and tell them what you need.
For a lot of things its a lot more expensive to go to the dealer, but
for this, I think you're better off in terms of time savings for such
a cheap item.

I suppose you could also check ebay to see if someone is selling one.

-Bill