Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gary's webpage

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 23:42:00 EDT

Ok... first off, I would LOVE to know how in the hell this got tuned from a
mustang thing to a disability thing. Is there something I'm missing, or am
I now MENTALLY handicapped?

So what difference does it make that its a stick. Last time I checked my
drivers license didn't have an "automatic vehicle only" restriction. If it
was an automatic, would we even be having this debate? Or is the general
consensus that this is too much car for disabled people in general?? As far
as the State of Illinois is concerned, I'm qualified to drive ANY non
commercial vehicle. When did a mustang SVT not qualify?

I'm sorry to be rude, but I do not give a flying f**k. There's some people
who think a mustang is too much for me, some think my V6 Dakota is too much
for me, and some think that ANY vehicle is to much for me. They can all go
to hell. I've worked too damn hard to be able to drive, and I've put even
more effort into the vehicles I drive. I worked my ass of to get the money
to pay for this car, and will continue to work to pay the operating
expenses. I'll be damned if I cant reap the rewards of my hard work. I
don't care if I have to spend the next 6 months in an abandoned parking lot
getting to the point where I can operate the vehicle safely on the open
road, I will drive this car!

Anyone have a problem with this???

Gary Hedlin
President