RE: My new Dakota!

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 14:42:10 EDT

Forgot about the deletion of the R/T, at least for. I didn't know about
the clearance problems but that surprises me. I am not doubting you but
it seems it's more cramped under the hood of the GC than the dak. I know
the GC is due for a replacement but I didn't think that was happening
until the following year.

I agree that it will most likely not be seen since the dak would be the
only older vehicle (besides the GC) that would be losing an engine and
it's not really worth it to put it in unless it's easy to do. Especially
with the possibility for a new Dak the following year.

Jeff Durling