Re: So...how much can I stick in the bed?

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 14:33:44 EDT

I've probably had each of my Dakotas.. My current and my previous 95 loaded
over 3000#.. But consider how far your going with it, what the road and
traffic are like first. Use common sense, if you need to drive through rush
hour traffic or take any major hills. You won't want to be at/ or a tad
beyond you limits. Our trucks are very underrated; just be careful however
you do it.
Aaron Wyse in AL
94 RC WS 2.5L 5spd
86 Shelby Charger Turbo