Re: Amplifier dilema

From: Droo (03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 17:07:17 EDT

Bill Pitz wrote:

>As to the original poster --
>If you're going to get the QCustoms box, there's space for a small
>(very small) amp under there. You could go with one of the newer
>Class "T" amps (I think Blaupunkt is the only company that makes them)
>as an amp for your subwoofer. They are tiny and one would definitely
>fit in the extra storage from the QCustoms enclosure.

I was thinking the same thing. But that space on the passenger side gets
real short towards the back of the seat. And I also need space to store
my jumper cables, straps, and maps that I carry with me. Though now that
I'm thinking about it, I can fit some of those things in the doors. Hrmm.

--
-Droo
 Email: 03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net

"Remember: No one has the right to touch you in your bathing suit area." -Jack