Re: Amplifier dilema

From: Bob Mankin (bob@coralfarms.com)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 19:09:04 EDT

Actually have a few things. I just posted to another board, so I'll cut and
paste it in here:

 Outta my truck and into yours for a price. All gear is 1 year old.

JL Audio 300/4 amp - fits under passenger seat if positioned carefully. This
one has a scratch across the top because I let a stereo store do the
original install and they weren't paying attention, so it's not good for a
show system. Does not affect performance in any way. Very nice, clean amp.
Original box and paperwork. $275 shipped

Zapco AG-150 - Zapco amps have always had a good rep. Smallish amp I was
using to drive a sub. Excellent condition. Original box and paperwork. $100
shipped

JL Audio Stealthbox for CC trucks - amazing how much bass a single 8" can
put out with this box. I bought it used and it served me for a couple of
years. Blew the driver a month ago so I pulled the box. $150 plus shipping -
I'll track down a used replacement driver if you want(because they are
discontinued) and then it's $250 plus shipping

MB Quart 218.61 seperates - Again a brand with a great rep. I'm upgrading
which is the reason these are going. Well cared for and in excellent
condition. Original box and paperwork. $275 shipped.

Email offlist if you're interested in any of it. Thanks.

Bob