R/T Big Tube headers

From: Q8740@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 20:21:00 EDT

HI Everyone,

I have been working with a couple of different manufactures and friends to
produce a new big tube performance header port matched to the R/T heads.

The first offering is a 1.3/4"primary tube R/T header with 3" collectors,
port plates and reusable Cometic headers and collector gaskets.

These are a true 4 into 1 header and utilize a 70/75 alum port plate to
allow the use of the bigger tubes and a much easier bolt pattern to install
the headers.

Here are the details for those that are interested .

what we found out on all of the headers produced for the Magnum heads was
there was a minor mis match on the headers to the ports on the Magnum heads,
but when mopar came out with the R/T heads the port shape and size was
changed (no dog leg and a much bigger port) and more important the port
spacing and size was signafantly different to the point were we found that
the magnum headers from all sources were blocking the ports of the R/T heads
by 20%

all aspects of the port size have been changed and hence the headers for the
Magnum heads are the worst possible match to the r/t heads in either the
2.02, 1.92 or the aluminum heads.

This being said we are proud to announce a complete header set with port
plates, custom gaskets and a option for a 3" Y pipe to match. The headers
will be offered in a fully polished cerama chromed finish packed with
Cometic "reusable" header and collector gaskets and all the hardware to
install them and Titiuam anodized 70/75 port plates with the GS logo cnc
machined in after the anodize. The 3" Y pipe is optional

the initial price is 569.00 for the headers complete and the 3" y pipe is
$125.00

I have a limited first run of the headers and port plates

Here is our new new web site featuring the headers with pictures and other
products

http://66.155.50.105/rt_headers.htm

this web site will be accessible starting 4/29 at GSMOTORSPORTS.COM

Thanks

Scott Quaranta

you can also call me at 310-365-2607 with any questions
or email address at
mquarantaca@earthlink.net