RE: So...how much can I stick in the bed?

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2003 - 00:35:52 EDT

We're going to need to start taking pics when we put loads like that in our
trucks to show the guys with S10's what real trucks can do.
I spent a day doing loads of dirt like that in mine last summer.
So far this year all I've hauled were a few loads of firewood. 2 loads of
Oak, 3 of Hickory. As full as I could get the back of the truck.
Aaron Wyse in AL
94 RC WS 2.5L 5spd
86 Shelby Charger Turbo