Air Shocks

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2003 - 00:40:31 EDT

Hey guys..
I'm going to be installing a set of V8 coils on the front of my 4cyl Dak..
when they get here.. and want to bring the rear up as well.
I know I can do an axle flip, or use a 4x4 axle.. but has anyone installed
airshocks on their Dak? It's not my first choice for how to do things, but
for now I'm trying to think simple & practical. I'd prefer to find a
different shackle, but till the coils are in, I won't know how much lift I'm
gaining.

Aaron Wyse in AL
94 RC WS 2.5L 5spd
86 Shelby Charger Turbo