Chicago DML BBQ Convoy

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2003 - 01:37:01 EDT

Ok ... now - assuming I actually get Granpa running in time... who else
besides Josh Battles and myself will be going to the BBQ from the
midwest? Gary? I seem to remember you said you were giving it some
thought... Tom Buban? Think you would want to make the pilgramage to
DML Headquarters this summer? Anyone who wants to make the trip let me
know! I'm already starting plans. Ya cant put these things off till
the last minute ya know. heh

Terrible Tom

************COUNTDOWN 85 DAYS UNTIL M-DAY************

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa) Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/