Re: Re: Re: My Autozone experience!?$%

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 06:31:14 EDT

Take your resume to the closest AZ of your choice, they'll ask you to fill
out a AZ employment application and take the Job Interest
Survey..(electronic survey....very simple,
takes about 10 minutes)......

This is the time of year we start looking for help with the summer season
fast approaching........Good luck!!

Ron-
Co-owner: Muscletrucks.net
website: www.muscletrucks.net