Re: I ordered it!

From: Droo (03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 19:40:38 EDT

Patrick and Kelly Engram wrote:

> About Droo and the console, dont work up a sweat and use my dealer's
> name until I get MY console! What I would do if I was you would be to
> explain again to your salesperson that you simply want to swap the
> console in yours from one of the SXT's on the lot, and then you will
> be amazingly happy. Remind them gently that the survey will be coming
> to you for you to rate them, and you dont want to put any bad marks
> down for them...maybe that'll nudge 'em along. If you swap, it doesnt
> cost them a dime anyway, and the person that buys the SXT can see what
> he's getting there on the lot anyway.

I spoke to my saleman today. I mentioned that I spoke to someone online
and mentioned what you talked about. I told him what Dodge's Customer
"Assistance" told me. I said that it wasn't acceptable and I felt that
swapping it out wasnt' a big deal. He said he'll talk to his GM about it
and see if he can call someone at Dodge and get that done. Her also said
there isn't anything else they can do besides that. So hopefully they'll
pull it through and I won't have to go calling lots of people at Dodge.

--
-Droo
 Email: 03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net

"Remember: No one has the right to touch you in your bathing suit area." -Jack