Re: RE: RE: Viper Fan

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 07:07:29 EDT

You can always leave the stock electric fan (on those trucks that have
them), and wire the Viper as a single speed. Change the wiring (manually)
to be using the high speed in summer, and the low speed in cooler times.
Thats the way I'm setup.

My wiring is very basic compared to your diagram, but serves my purposes
well.

On based on a simple temp sensor (195 On, 160 Off) OR manual switch. I
still want to hook up a seperate trigger from the A/C on as well. I just
have to get under the hood to do it in the midst of all the other little
projects that are already going on. (Detroit Locker, PCM swap (custom burn),
valve spring upgrade, NX plate for M1 2bbl - guinea pigging this one with
NX)

TonyC