RE: RE: Viper Fan

From: Bill Nissley (bill@nissley.com)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 02:08:41 EDT

Chris,
The shroud is replaced by the one built on Viper fan.

My Dakota is a '98 so I only had the clutch fan. I beleive that the
thinking is on your set up to remove both fans and wire it up so that
the low speed takes the place of the clutch fan and when the old
electric fan would kick in the High speed on the viper fan takes over. I
might have that backwards. Someone else on here should know more about
this than I do. I don't think that you could put the Viper fan in and
keep your existing electric fan.

Bill