Re: Poor Start and Erratic Behaviour

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 16:47:09 EDT

Sounds like almost as much fun as the bowling-ball trebuchet I built in High-school...

>>> jbattles@bankfinancial.com 05/02/03 10:32AM >>>

""Gary Hedlin"" <ghedlin@theramp.net> wrote in message

> <snip> I believe you'll find it to be headed for the battery warehouse in
> the sky <snip>
>
> you mean the landfill??? :)
>
> Sure, we can disposive of it properly, but dont some of us miss the fun of
> throwing it in a few paper grocery bags and seeing if the garbage man
> notices?? :)

pffft! amateur, we built a catapult to get rid of batteries once... now
that's FUN. Much more challenging than camouflage in a paper bag trick. We
did shoot them into a landfill though, so don't worry about that....

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L