Re: Re: Speaker Question

From: Droo (03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 17:14:34 EDT

BARRY OLIVER wrote:

>well, that's what I thought, that they were "normal speakers" but then I got talking to my buddy that used to work at a car dealer, and he starts telling me about these infiniti systems having a non-amplified head unit and individually amplified speakers - he sounded like he knew what he was talking about...and who among us would put it pas DC to do something like that if it would save a buck. I guess I will just file that in with Josh's BMW muffler bearings...

It's not about saving a buck. It's about having better sound. I don't
know if each speaker has it's own smplifier, but I'm sure there is an
external amplifier in that truck driving all the speakers. You'll get
better quality and more power using an external amplifier. I would try
looking under the seat for it.

--
-Droo
 Email: 03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net

"Remember: No one has the right to touch you in your bathing suit area." -Jack