RE: Re: transgo website

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 02:21:46 EDT

Actually that's not the fix. The TV cable adjustment affects both shift
points equally by raising or lowering the line pressure. The solution is a
2-3 shift control valvespring to raise your 2-3 shift point by 800 rpm to
match your 1-2 shift. Then if you want higher or lower shift points for
both you can adjust the TV cable.

The shift control valvesprings are available from A&A Transmission
http://www.aandatrans.com/ . The springs are not listed there but their
phone # is. This was written up in the August 2002 issue of Mopar Muscle
magazine, page 86.

I had just the opposite problem in my '92 after installing the transgo kit.
Prior to the kit, both my shifts occurred at 5200. After the kit, my 1-2
shift was 400 rpm lower than the 2-3 shift. Transgo tech was no help. They
said my trans must be slipping. Yeah, right!

Give A&A a call and tell them what your trans is doing.

RayB