Re: Walker Evans Dak spotting

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 09:05:05 EDT

Jon... I think you've been breathing too many exhaust fumes.

Although I have to admit that I'm interested by the Ram at that auction. No
way I could afford it, but unfortunately that doesn't stop me from being
interested :-).

--
Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario

Didn't you read the disclaimer? http://www.they.com/disclaimer