Re: 3.9L to 5.2L Swap

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 22:50:15 EDT

You didn't specify if you're just wanting to have a nice power range for a
daily driver, or if you want it to be more of a rice eating asphalt burner.
If you just want a bit more for daily driving, and basic work truck needs,
I'd say drop a 318 or 360 in it, leave it basically stock, and just swap out
computer, wiring, and radiator. Leave the 5spd and rear end alone for now,
just put a new clutch in it when you have it accessable.
If you want more of a toy, I'd say go with a big block kit, a 727, and an 8
3/4 rear end.
Aaron Wyse
94 RC WS 2.5L 5spd
86 Shelby Charger Turbo