Got new toy

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 23:34:57 EDT

Just got myself an 84 Ramcharger, well almost got it, I'd heading down to
Orlando tuesday to pick it up, and take my fiance' to Magic Mountain.
We're going to see how it behaves to see if we think it'll make the drive
back to Dothan on its own.. otherwise.. It goes on the car dolly.. and the
little 2.5 gets to see what it can do pulling it all. I already planning
out the alternate route (back roads) for if I end up having to tow it back.
I don't want to try and run I-75 and I-10 like that.
Aaron Wyse
94 RC WS 2.5L 5spd
86 Shelby Charger Turbo