Re: Re: Idle Problems, Need Help,

From: Joe Thompson (red97kota@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 11 2003 - 22:49:07 EDT

Never touched anything other then removed sensors, they are installed fine
because i installed them the way i always do when i clean it,, well atleast
i think it is, and the screw cannot be adjusted on mine for some reason, is
that normal for it not to be adjusted, by the way i have the 3.9 v6 with 5
speed,

joe_himself