Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm back :)

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 08:47:28 EDT

> Who, moi? My Jedi training would not allow me to do something
> like this :-) Besides, my Dak is a little quicker than his :=P

For now ;) F&B, M1 & 1.7 rockers should be going in by the end of the
month, headers and a new true dual exhaust shortly after that, along with a
new VB and 2800 stall. And last but certainly not least...a nice big shiny
blower =) Still gotta decide which one to go with tho, I was really leaning
towards being intercooled, but I don't like being the guinea pig and I can't
find anyone who is using the Procharger from SDCE, so I think it's either
gonna be a Vortech or Paxton, both tried and true on the R/T. Gonna hit the
track again as soon as I get the first round of goodies installed, see what
kind of difference they make, although I don't think the difference will be
too huge, gonna have too much air going in and not enough going out until I
can get the headers on. Not to mention that everything that I'm doing is
geared for the blower, so I have a feeling it'll be a bit sluggish n/a, but
we'll see :)

> Hey, welcome back Dave!
>
> Bob

Thanks Bob! It's great to be back, can't wait for the BBQ! You still
planning to come down to Cecil sometime this year, maybe later in the
season?

-Dave