RE: Re: Re: Shelby Dak for Sale

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 09:02:47 EDT

By the looks of the photos it might be possible. The paint is in good
shape and the decals don't look to have any crack at all. IF there are
blemishes that he's not saying then they are small. Either way it has
been garage kept that is obvious. The pic of the odometer doesn't look
like it was doctored (the picture or the odometer). Usually when you
play with the mileage on the odometer there are some obvious signs that
give it away if you look for them. Who knows though. If I didn't already
have a collection of cars I'd be all over it. I've always wanted one.

Jeff Durling