RE: Re: 8 3/4 Swap and New Bolt Pattern

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat May 17 2003 - 18:56:11 EDT

I considered using the '89-'90 rotors on my '92 and was told they use the
same bearings so that would seem to indicate the spindles are the same.
Plus I talked personally with one guy who said he did it with no problems.
I chose to have my 6-lug rotors plugged and redrilled for the 5 lugs by
Moser. According to the Raybestos site there's a slight difference in
rotor diameter, '91 - up being ever so slightly larger, so considering how
often I have to stop from 100 mph I made my choice. If you're buying new
rotors anyway it seems the earlier ones would be the cheaper way to go.

RayB