Painted Door and Tailgate Handles and Tail lights

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat May 17 2003 - 18:39:37 EDT

A friend with a home paint booth and a serious work ethic
stopped by my shop on Thursday evening and I told him what I was
planning..........

and he offered to help pull the tailgate handle and help tape everything off
and spray the parts at his place.

Next morning he came in to my store and said it was all done and ready for
pick up......cost $85.00 including materials and I supplied the color coat
paint....

I went out that evening and picked up the parts........

The TAIL LIGHTS LOOKED GREAT as did the handles.........an hour later I was
back home in the shop
installing the parts on the DAK and what a difference
did those make over the un-painted versions!!!!

Well, I finally got a Saturday afternoon off from work, so I decided to
finish my little project.........and install the door
handles!!!!!............

took about an hour to dis-assemble the driver's door panel, remove and
replace the handle, double check the operation of the door , and re-assemble
the door panel..........

and stand there in SHOCK as to how well I did not loosing anything down
inside the Damn door!!!!!

(lot's a clips and fasteners that are easily broke if
 your are not careful)

...10-15 MINUTES LATER the otherside was done.......nothing lost or broke
too!!!!

Ron-
Co-owner: Muscletrucks.net
website: www.muscletrucks.net