Dak stereo urgrade

From: cwkitts@comcast.net
Date: Sun May 18 2003 - 20:07:26 EDT

Well, got tired of all the "mid bass" in the dak. So here is what i intend
to do. Build a new box, for 2 audiobahn 8" subs. Partition the box so it
ends up being 2 boxes. Run a jbl 600.1 amp to the subs, wired to 1 ohm. That
should give me 600 per channel, or speaker. I choose Audiobahn over jl audio
for the simple fact that in a side by side comparison, the audiobahn sound
better and louder. I choose the jbl amp because less features equal less
money, but u dont give up quality. Just less features. And when u stick the
amp under the seat, there aint much room for adjusting "features" on the
amp. Already have the box built and the audio bahn sub fired up. I put the
jl sub in the other hole to use as a passive speaker. The box has to be a
bit bigger, i think, but thats a little ways down the road. Damn

Let me know what u think or any suggestions.

Curt