Rolltop/Roll-n-Lok cover

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (patrickandkelly@erols.com)
Date: Sun May 18 2003 - 22:14:25 EDT

Many of you remember that I was a Roll-n-Lok and Rolltop cover
distributor when I worked for Firestone. I still have connections, and
I'm thinking of putting a group buy together. I've got 2 that I need to
order so far, and I'm trying to get a few more.
  If you are interested, let me know, and I can try to get an idea on a
firm price.
  The Roll-n-Lok is a heavier unit, and gives optional carbon fiber and
now diamondplate/silver fabrics, but the base unit is normally about
$100 more than the Pace-Edwards.
Thanks
Patrick