Re: Rolltop/Roll-n-Lok cover

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 10:25:52 EDT

wow, I chose the pace edwards because I didn't like the lock bar you had to install on your tailgate with the roll n lock. I feel your pain on the bleaching though. Is there any help for this (the bleaching?)?

>>> jdurling@bellsouth.net 05/18/03 09:27PM >>>

Just to chime in. Those covers are made about 5 miles from me here in the
Ft. Laudersale area. I have owned both the Pace Edwards and the Roll-N-Lock
and the Roll-N-Lock is a far better cover. One of the storng points, besides
being far more ridged, is that after two years in the Fl. sun the cover
looked as good as new and a little 303 made it look exactly as it came out
of the box. The Pace Edwards I had was for about the same period of time and
let's just say that both the top and the cover over the mechanism were
terribly bleached in a little less than a year and I put 303 on it
regularly.

I do not work for Roll-N-Lock but can speak for them first hand.

On the other hand Patrick is an excellent person to deal with and makes the
process easy and simple.

Jeff Durling